Microlearning is targeted learning in bite-sized chunks that focus on a specific product, feature or service in easy-to-consume learning modules.
Join gomo’s Business Development Manager, Thom Tate, and Managing Director, Mike Alcock, for a closer look at the topic of Microlearning and why it should be part of any elearning strategy.
View this webinar to:
- Unpack what Microlearning really means
- Discover the challenges facing today’s modern learners and how Microlearning can overcome them
- Know when to use - and not use - Microlearning for maximum results
- What to look for in a Microlearning platform and draw from gomo’s industry experience
- See real-life Microlearning examples and understand how organizations have achieved results