The ‘User Capture’ feature is a new function incorporated into gomo Hosting. It enables course owners to set a requirement for Learners to record their name & email address when starting a direct access course.
This new feature will increase the quality of Learner data that is recorded within gomo Hosting and allow for more accurate reporting through the Analytics feature.
To enable the User Capture function please take the following steps;
1. Publish your Project via the ‘Actions’ icon in the Project Structure screen
2. Selcet ‘gomo Hosting’ then ‘Next’
3. Tick the box requiring the learner to enter their name and email address and select ‘Publish’
4. Open the Project once it appears in Hosting and go into Settings
5. Select ‘Direct Access’, ensure the ‘Live Status’ is set to ‘ON’ & click ‘Update’
6. Click ‘View link address’
7. The course can then be distributed to Learners via one of the following links;
When the Learner accesses the course via the web link they will be presented with the following screen where they will be required to fill in their details to proceed,
This information will then be recorded in your project’s gomo Hosting dashboard.